The Texas A&M University Women’s Club is an active part of the Aggie community, providing networking opportunities and new friendships for women connected to the Texas A&M System and Foundation through interest groups, social events and philanthropic activities. Membership is open to women who are themselves, or are spouses or domestic partners of, faculty, professional staff, graduate and post graduate students or alumni of the TAMU System and Foundation (current, on special assignment, retired or deceased), Local Ministers and Professional Staff of Scott & White, regardless of race, age, national origin, sexual preferences or religious affiliation.
- Attend club program events
- Join interest groups – attend their meetings and field trips
- Receive annual Directory
- Receive e-mailed notices and reminders of club events
- Ability to support our scholarship program
- Participate in leadership and volunteer
Annual membership dues:
- $20 for standard dues
- $15 for first-year members
- $15 for retired members
- $15 if spouse is deceased
We ask ALL members to fill out a Membership Form each and every year. There are several reasons why we require a new form each year:
1) We do not have the capability to pull up last year’s information;
2) Each year there are changes in Interest groups;
3) It shows how membership dues is paid.
*Membership renewal starts on June 1, beginning of the club year.
*New members who would like to join programs and interest group activities in summer may sign up as early as May 1.
Become a member: To join the club, please complete the membership form (links below) and pay your annual membership dues. You will also have the option to contribute to our Scholarship Fund, which provides scholarships for local students to attend Texas A&M University. We offer several convenient ways to join:
Membership renewals for 2020-2021 will be accepted all year. However, if you’d like your information included in this year’s printed directory, forms and payment are due by Friday, September 25, 2020.